It is human nature to pre-judge a person or situation at first sight. Our minds love to give labels as good or not good. However, we might think that what we see is the absolute truth- but in fact, it is a result of what we believe it’s true.
What you think, what you feel and what you do creates your reality.
How about forgetting all the judgment and entering into a situation with trust it’s for the best? How to do it? Here are a few steps
- positive mindset – obstacles are making me grow and our mind is learning by mistakes- so, is it a mistake or a lesson?
- when you trust in good – good things will happen
- you are not alone – universe always holds your back
- your heart will guide you – listen to your intuition
- fear is normal – it is an indicator we are leaving a comfort zone. The bigger the fear the better the bonus.
- to let new enter you have to create a space, let go of experience and emotions – new is always coming as unknown.
- don’t judge a movie after seeing a trailer – use a big picture perspective.
And …my favorite – whenever you feel your reactive part takes over you (fear, anger, doubt) – PAUSE, take a 3 deep breathes and asked yourself “what would love do?”.
Based on teachings from Zohar (Kabbalah)